8 Jul 2014

I'm Still Here

Hey.

I know it's been several days since my last post. To be honest I haven't even attempted to write anything. I just haven't felt like blogging.

Most days right now, taking care of the boys all day is so mentally and emotionally draining that I'm spent by the end of the day. I don't feel like talking, writing or thinking. I just want to curl up in front of the television and watch mindless tv and just not have to hear my own voice.

They've both more demanding I really just try and keep up with them. I'll go into it in more detail some other time.

I've also been using my free time to start planning (i.e pinning like crazy on Pinterest) the boys birthday celebrations. I have so many ideas and good intentions like cooking every dish but I've realised that's not possible and now outsourcing as much as possible. So again my spare time has been absorbed, but I love it! I love researching. I'm in my element coming up with ideas, researching and successfully finding vendors for these ideas.

We're also away at the moment, back at my uncle's holiday home up north. I had no intentions of posting but the boys have been sleeping early every night and I hate to waste these golden opportunities. 

We love it up here. The property is a street away from the beach, cafés and shops. The weather isn't as cold as Sydney, although it's been pretty warm back home too. And its just a nice alternative to life at home right now. When I get back and have everything planned and under control I will aim to post more. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons

Share this post with friends