7 Aug 2014

Can you do me a favour?

Can you fill in a survey about this blog for me?

It shouldn't take very long. All answers are anonymous so please feel free to be honest ... I'd prefer it actually.

I've never really asked for any feedback on my blog before and that's what the survey is about. A pulse if you like of how this blog is tracking.

Why the sudden urge to get feedback? I'm curious. I'm questioning my writing style and the direction of my blog. I know I started this blog to capture key moments of my life as a new parent and I still want to do that, I just wonder whether there's room for improvement?

The more feedback the better so please complete my survey ... you can find it by clicking on here.

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons

Share this post with friends