28 Jan 2015

Paradise Point

My family spent another couple of weeks up at Queensland recently. I've been asked why we spend so much time there? Firstly we have family up there so we visit them. My uncle who lives there also has a property that we stay at when we're in town, so that helps keep the "holiday" costs down.

The property is located in a suburb called Paradise Point. It's only18km away from the Gold Coast but its very suburbia, so its not as busy and as touristy as Surfers. The beach is only 500 meters away from the property and has many cafes and shops also within walking distance. The public areas are well looked after by the council and very family friendly.

Most of the properties in the area have been around since the seventies, but there are several newer homes too. There aren't any large apartments close to my uncle's property, but I give it another ten years and the area may be more developed, if Ephriam and Sovereign Islands are anything to go by.

I always feel relaxed when we come up here. It feels like life is moving little slower. Maybe because the area is so pretty, maybe cause there's no schedule, no engagement to attend, no friends - just us. Whenever we're here we're always considering a sea change. Maybe? Hopefully. 

I managed to take some photos of the area during this latest trip I want to share. 
Peaceful right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons

Share this post with friends